Online prescription easier than a script pad
Claimat is proud to announce the online prescription service with all the possible features. The goal is to increase patient safety and reducing sky-rocketing medication costs by making ePrescribing accessible to all physicians. Online prescription is the smartest way to save time and go green.
A prescription means the planned procedures which are covered by the physicians. The key advantage of eprescription is improved safety. In addition, physicians will save their organization time in prescribing documentation, transmission, filing, billing, and numerous telephone conversations.
For best results, we have considered these measures:
- Simple - Online prescribing is easier than a script pad
- Patient Safety - Instant checks on drug interactions, dosage levels and patient specific factors including prior adverse reactions
- Secure - Patient information protected by privacy and security measures
- Find Medication - Finding the desired drug is very quick and easy. One-click access to comprehensive drug library.
- Pharmacy Search - Convenient to assign pharmacy closest to the desired patient location and can be also marked as default. Appropriate directions/maps provided.
- Formulary Checks - Specific formulary search provided to list out drugs which are covered under the patient's pharmacy benefits.
- Accurate Prescription - Get rid of the hassles of handwritten prescription, one-click convenience for printing online prescriptions.
- Incentive Reporting - Enhanced Medicare Incentive Reporting, increase productivity and profitability while enhancing patient care.
ePrescription facilitates secure and reliable transmission and delivery of:
- Electronic Prescription Orders
- Prescription Refill Authorization Requests
- Drug Eligibility
- Medication History
Enabling you to:
- Receive Financial Incentives
- Avoid Penalties
- Stay Compliant
- Reduce Prescription Errors
- Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Save Time
Incentives and Benefits:
ePrescription is named as one of the "core" criteria for achieving "Meaningful Use" for Stage One of the Stimulus Incentives to begin January 1, 2011.
Beginning January 1, 2009, providers who use a qualified system to e-prescribe can receive a higher level of reimbursement under Medicare in form of a 2% reimbursement bonus in 2009 and 2010. That reimbursement bonus will drop to 1% in 2011 and 2012 and to .5% in 2013.
Also, eligible providers who do not e-prescribe will see a penalty of 1% in their reimbursement starting in 2012. The penalty increases to 1.5% in 2013 and to 2% in 2014 and beyond.